Friday, September 26, 2008

Wake up, you are 2 years old today!

Matt was woken up early on his birthday morning because his dad wanted to be part of the present-giving before he went to work. Matt was initially dozy , but he soon perked up as he realized that something fun was happening.



Can I go back to sleep please??




Hey what is under here?





Wow! WOW! I can't believe my eyes!






What is this thing?




How does it work?



Hey look, I can push it and it rolls forward!






Oh is this how it works, I should sit on it?






This is fun! I like it when dad pushes me, I'm gonna have to learn how to push myself. Hhmm I like birthday presents.

4 comments:

HennHouse said...

HOW FUN!!!

Happy Birthday, Matt!

Anxious AF said...

Happy biorthday friend, Spetember babies ROCK!
Love ,
Alex

Anxious AF said...

Sorry Im sleep deprived, October babies rock too. I really thought you were a sep baby???

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! You are going to love being 2, it is WAY better than being 1! I really like your new toy! Love, William