That they would walk with humility rather than superiority.
That their hearts would be open not closed to those who are different to them.
That they would delight in diversity and not fear it.
- We cheer on each other for the unique way God’s designed us. It is never acceptable to belittle anyone for being different.
- Mistakes are cool, cos we learn from them. So we don’t tease if someone fails.
- Kindness, kindness, kindness.
- Empathy – what do you think that person is feeling?
- It’s fun that we are not all the same – you can like pasta and he can like fish fingers