Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunny winters day at the beach

I remember when Matt would scream at the sounds of waves, cling to me harder than a limpet when I tried to put him on the nasty sand, and shrivel up in protest should cold water slightly touch his feet (or hands for that matter). In the first few years of his existence the beach was a place of torture; now it is a place of play and exploration. Though that chilly water still remains uninviting, he is not afraid to test it out. I love thinking back and seeing how far we have come.

Check out the photos from this past weekend when we visited my parents who live really close to the beach. It was a sunny day, but being the middle of winter it was still cold.







1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm so glad he's grown to like the ocean! I think cold sunny days at the beach are marvelous!